John Mayer’s performance of Michael Jackson’s song “Human Nature” was a favorite of mine during the entire memorial service. I really liked Jermaine Jackson’s rendition of “Smile” but I’m a guitarist – even if only a failed one – at heart. There was a certain profoundness to this performance that only silence can make heard. With Michael Jackson leaping upward into the loam, the absence of singing on this song underscorded his physical absence from this Earth…
- Anaheim Funk Jam of the Week!
- Charges Dropped Against the “GIAC 2”
- Subversive Historian – 08/28/09
- Cordero Returns to the West Coast!
- Subversive Historian – 08/27/09
- Last Lila Update
- Subversive Historian – 08/26/09
- Subversive Historian – 08/25/09
- Update: Lila Downs Cancelation!
- Interview with Lila Downs!
- Diary of a Bad Housewife
- Gustavo Arellano – Radio Blog
- Kimchurry: Spicy Hot Political Commentary
- Latin American Activism
- OC Weekly – Navel Gazing
- Pilar Diaz: Singer/Songwriter
- Sallywood Art
- Sonali and Jim
- Soon 2B Healthy
- Subversify Magazine
- The Exiled: Daily Inquisitions
- To the Curb
- Trees and Youth