KB24 was in full effect last night as the Los Angeles Lakers took game one of the NBA Finals! Politicians have been putting their two cents in since the finals matchup was set. President Obama – in all his wiseness – picked the Lakers to triumph in six games over the Orlando Magic. Before the series Congresswomen Maxine Waters and Corrine Brown exchanged some smack talk wearing their respective team jerseys! “It’s gonna take some magic for you guys to come close to us!” remarks Waters in the above video. She certainly is feeling vindicated after last night’s blow out!
- Anaheim Funk Jam of the Week!
- Charges Dropped Against the “GIAC 2”
- Subversive Historian – 08/28/09
- Cordero Returns to the West Coast!
- Subversive Historian – 08/27/09
- Last Lila Update
- Subversive Historian – 08/26/09
- Subversive Historian – 08/25/09
- Update: Lila Downs Cancelation!
- Interview with Lila Downs!
- Diary of a Bad Housewife
- Gustavo Arellano – Radio Blog
- Kimchurry: Spicy Hot Political Commentary
- Latin American Activism
- OC Weekly – Navel Gazing
- Pilar Diaz: Singer/Songwriter
- Sallywood Art
- Sonali and Jim
- Soon 2B Healthy
- Subversify Magazine
- The Exiled: Daily Inquisitions
- To the Curb
- Trees and Youth