As my “Subversive Day in History,” for today, the Limerick General Strike that lead to a Soviet Council in the Irish City commemorated its 90th anniversary. My audio columns only allow for one minute to synthesize and compress key historical points, but this instance of history, to which I was previously unaware of, was so interesting that luckily I came across this video on youtube that is able to divulge further. Liam Cahill, who I cited, is among the featured speakers in this seven minute exploration of the Limerick Soviet that is definitely worth checking out.
- Anaheim Funk Jam of the Week!
- Charges Dropped Against the “GIAC 2”
- Subversive Historian – 08/28/09
- Cordero Returns to the West Coast!
- Subversive Historian – 08/27/09
- Last Lila Update
- Subversive Historian – 08/26/09
- Subversive Historian – 08/25/09
- Update: Lila Downs Cancelation!
- Interview with Lila Downs!
- Diary of a Bad Housewife
- Gustavo Arellano – Radio Blog
- Kimchurry: Spicy Hot Political Commentary
- Latin American Activism
- OC Weekly – Navel Gazing
- Pilar Diaz: Singer/Songwriter
- Sallywood Art
- Sonali and Jim
- Soon 2B Healthy
- Subversify Magazine
- The Exiled: Daily Inquisitions
- To the Curb
- Trees and Youth