I’m happy to report that the fine folks over at Black Agenda Report published my interview with Green Party Presidential Candidate Cynthia McKinney. I have been a reader of this important online magazine for many years due to its unflinching analysis by writers such as Glen Ford, Bruce Dixon, Margaret Kimberly and others. I only wish that my people would organize a journal of Chicano thought inspired by the Black Agenda Report’s piercing cogency. (Let’s do it people!) We need it quick, fast, and in a hurry because we need good criticism of white supremacist structures and because many of our politicians, sadly, are just Mexican-American PRI’istas on this side of the border (More on these bastardos to come soon!) But in the meantime, check out Cynthia McKinney’s searing speech, posted above, that she gave at the Green Party of California Assembly Meeting after being interviewed by me.
- Anaheim Funk Jam of the Week!
- Charges Dropped Against the “GIAC 2”
- Subversive Historian – 08/28/09
- Cordero Returns to the West Coast!
- Subversive Historian – 08/27/09
- Last Lila Update
- Subversive Historian – 08/26/09
- Subversive Historian – 08/25/09
- Update: Lila Downs Cancelation!
- Interview with Lila Downs!
- Diary of a Bad Housewife
- Gustavo Arellano – Radio Blog
- Kimchurry: Spicy Hot Political Commentary
- Latin American Activism
- OC Weekly – Navel Gazing
- Pilar Diaz: Singer/Songwriter
- Sallywood Art
- Sonali and Jim
- Soon 2B Healthy
- Subversify Magazine
- The Exiled: Daily Inquisitions
- To the Curb
- Trees and Youth